Terms of delivery and payment
Exclusively our terms of delivery and payment will be applicable unless we expressly confirm anything else in writing. They will be binding even if we have not expressly rejected any conflicting terms of purchase on the part of the purchaser. In the dealings with bookselling distributors, the provisions in the bookselling dealings regulations valid in each case will be applicable in addition.
Terms of delivery and payment books/ technical rules:
1. The delivery obligation will be fulfilled subject to the availability of the goods. If the ordered work has not yet been published, the order will be noted if possible. In the case of works which are out of print, the orderer will have the choice between cancelling his/her order and having it noted for any possible reprint or any possible new edition.
2. According to Sections 447 I, 448 I and 448 II of the Civil Code (BGB), all consignments will be sent at the expense and risk of the recipient. The postage will be charged depending on the weight. The costs will be added automatically during the ordering process and will be indicated on the order form. In the case of deliveries abroad, the orderer will bear the taxes and customs duties which may be incurred in addition.
3. As a rule, the delivery will be carried out within three to five working days after the order has been received.
4. In the case of orders from countries outside the EU and Switzerland, the publishing house will reserve the right to dispatch the goods only against advance payment.
5. Sets of technical rules (e.g. DVS technical bulletins and technical codes, amongst others) will be neither taken back nor exchanged.
6. Software will only be taken back or exchanged if the protective seal has not been opened.
7. Unless specified otherwise, all the prices will be understood to include the value added tax applicable in each case
Terms of delivery and payment trade journals:
1. All subscriptions contain the present VAT which in mentioned separately in our invoices. The shipping costs are invoiced additionaly.
2. Orders for subscriptions without any time limit are treated as a continuous order. Invoicing is effected by annual volume or 12 month resp.
3. Discontinuation will be accepted at the end of a subscription year considering 6 weeks notice. Deadline is the 15th of each month.
4. Single issues of past years and complete annual volumes will be invoiced at the prices for the current year.
1. Your subscription covers the download and use (except within a multi-user subscription license) of pdf-files on a maximum of three computers. Each downloaded file has to be unlocked using your username (Auftragsnummer) and password (Kundennummer).
2. If you violate these restrictions and distribute and use the downloaded files on more than 3 computers your online access will be disabled without any refund of subscription fees.